Business Development Director Vacancy
Brandality is a small, but well-established brand design agency with big plans and huge potential. We need someone special to come on-board and help drive the growth of our great agency.
A full-time role working alongside the company Directors to strategically grow new partnerships, relationships and business opportunities.
Working in a small team, you will be hands-on, happy to deal with end-to-end business development, while also generating new business leads and evolving existing relationships.
This newly created position would suit someone with experience in sales, marketing and business development within an agency environment.
The Successful Candidate Will Have:
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar role
- Strong sales and marketing skills
- Great communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in an agency environment
- Experience developing leads into sales opportunities such as pitches and introductory meetings
- Comprehensive understanding of common sales, marketing and business processes
- Entrepreneurial drive to build a great agency
As Business Development Director at Brandality, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop sales, marketing and business strategies
- Be aware of trends and opportunities across target sectors
- Manage the full pitch process, from creds, through to RFP’s to the final pitch
- Arrange and attend meetings with prospects, presenting our services and proposition
- Work with internal teams to market and promote the agency
- Contribute to ongoing marketing deliverables eg website, social media and awards
Bonus if you have…
- Knowledge of branding and design
- Experience with the food and drinks, pet or events industries
- Competitive salary
- Share options
- Private healthcare
- Pestered by a friendly Labrador to share your lunch
We are a brand design agency with our head office on outskirts of London in Loughton (on the Central Line) and a new studio in Harrogate, Yorkshire. Since 2003 we have helped a wide variety of companies achieve success through intelligent branding and captivating design.
If you want to join a dynamic, fun, growing agency and play an integral part in our expansion we’d love to hear from you. Please email your CV, covering letter and salary expectations.
We’re sorry, but due to the high volume of applicants, we can only respond to those that have been successful.
By pressing submit you consent to Brandality contacting you via your email or telephone number for purposes relevant to your application. Your contact details, including your name, address, telephone number and email address may be used by Brandality.
PLEASE, NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES OF ANY KIND.
The role is based in Loughton, just a few minutes walk from the Central Line station.
Position: Business Development Director – Full Time, Permanent
Wage: Dependant on experience
Location: Loughton. IG10 4LF (Central Line)
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm.
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a recruitment agent, do not contact us under any circumstances